Friday, December 30, 2005

Legacy of the Lazer Pointer!

Let me explain a little further into detail...when GG was a baby J used to lay with her on the bed and point his laser at the ceiling and she would follow it for what seemed like hours. That was one of their favorite things to do together...doesn't really sound like fun to me...hmmm sit in a dark room and watch a little red light on the ceiling! Well it proved to be one of Monkey's favorite things to do with daddy as well. You get where I am going with this right?! Yes, Red and J have spent time watching the same laser pointer. But J has gotten silly with it now. As I hold Red he points it into my mouth and when I close my mouth he turns it off. So Red thinks it is in my mouth. Very funny to watch or be attack is more like it by a 7 mouth old trying to get the little red light that you have in your mouth. It has amused all of the kids at one point in time and thus making it special to our family's child/father bond. One night as J was playing with Red and the laser we talked about how long he has been doing this and we started to feel old. Our first born is going to be 5 I just can't believe it. I guess to prove we can still act young (and childish) this is what we did, really J, I was just a bystander...our next door neighbor's back door is a clear shot from our dinning room door, we waited for him to get out of his car and walk to his back door when J used the laser pointer at the door. IT was hilarious. Our neighbor stopped dead in his tracks and quickly turned around. Where he saw J and I looking out the window laughing so hard I bet he could hear us! When he saw us he started laughing but I think he was scared at first. Good thing we are friends with them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you spelled Laser wrong

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know but I spell alot of things wrong!