Saturday, December 03, 2005

Threehead

Last night was so much fun. We first went to see all the pretty lights that we bundled up for because it was freezing out! Then we went to the open house for the pastor candidate. It was a great time the kids got to play with their friends from church and J and I got to socialize with our friends. Jake and Carmen have a air hockey game in their basement which the kids played. It was the first time GG ever played that game and she loved it. And just like everything else she does she was really good at it. Anyways, this morning I gave the kids a bath and I noticed Monkey had a little cut on his nose. So I asked him if he got hit with one of the pucks. J and Monkey at the same time said. "Yes" Then I looked at GG's face and she had an identical cut on her nose. So I asked her if she got hit too.
GG: No!
Me: Then how did you get the cut on your nose?
GG: Me and Sage were throwing the pucks in the air.
Me: So you got hit when you were throwing them?
GG: I guess
Me: What do you mean you guess? Didn't it hurt?
GG: Yeah it hurt but I was in shock. I didn't realize what happened.
Me: So you didn't cry?
GG: No. I thought it was going to hit my forehead you know...your threehead and your forehead. (as she points to her forehead both times!)
So I think since it hit her nose she didn't even realize it was the puck and just went on playing!
Which is funny because she is normally a drama queen when it comes to her getting hurt.

Today has been a relaxing day since we were shopping all day yesterday. We mainly cleaned the house. Tonight Jess is coming over to watch the kids while J and I go to our couples Bible study. Oh I want to mention my wonderful brother-in-law (Joe) he is the only one I have. But he has been so helpful with my blog. He put on a link so people can write comments instead of emailing me! Also I had him change and add a few things. But everything stayed the same for the most part. Thank you Joe!!!

No comments: