Friday, December 02, 2005

Banana-man aka Red just cracks me up. J was holding him and I was talking to him and all of a sudden he got this sore puss look on his face and started to scream like he was in pain. So J handed him to me and he stopped instantly. What a little stinker. Then I was holding him and J was talking to him and he was laughing and giggling. Apparently I am the only one allowed to hold him, in his eyes. GlamorGirl also cracks me up, actually all the kids are pretty funny! We were on our way to Cubbies last night and she was telling me about her favorite leader. GG: My favorite is the one with the hair.
Me: Don't they all have hair GG?
GG: Yes, but the one that has the pretty hair.
Me: Oh ok I guess you'll have to point her out to me!
So I told the lady Janet that she is GG's favorite and what she said about the hair. She smiled and said that GG always comments on how her hair is *so* pretty.
I have good news...Monkey slept in his bed all night long. Our house brings new meaning to the term "family bed"...on a typical morning if you were to walk into our room you would find Red in the middle of J and I and Monkey with his head by my feet and legs shooting up towards our heads. And on a rare morning if *the girl* woke up at night she would be next to Monkey in the same position. It reminds me of the grandparents in Willy Wonka how the 4 of them shared a bed and two on each end. The crazy thing about this arrangement is that neither J or I even know that they are in our bed until the next morning when we wake up. So I guess it works pretty good! Well I need to go pick up the little ones from school. We have a busy day of more Christmas shopping...teachers and grandparents. Plus, tonight we are going to see the Christmas lights in downtown where J works and then to meet the new Pastor candidate for Church. Should be a very fun filled day!

No comments: