Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Oh the Sweet smell of new candles!!!

I had a candle party about a month ago and the order just came in!!! We got 5 candles free from hosting the party. That was the best party I have ever had, so easy to sell those things. Plus, I got free candles which J and I love :) I hear giggles coming from the living room and as I look in there I see Monkey playing with Red and making him crack up. The girl is mesmerized by the tv, she has been begging to watch all day and I finally gave in because I needed to start dinner and I wanted some alone time on the computer. A little selfish on my part but it is the only break I have had today because J left early this morning to go snowboarding. Must be nice to just up and leave...can't do that when you have a nursling. The whole snowboarding thing was a huge debut between us yesterday on, when he should leave, and come home, and yada yada. I would have to say the children got a great lesson in learning how to handle disagreements without yelling or fighting. We talked through it at dinner with them right there. Oh yeah the kids had a blast sliding on Sunday it was funny to see them so bundled up in their snow gear. Monkey could barely move, too cute. Yesterday I got to go out to lunch with a friend, of course, the baby came with even though J said I could leave him. We went to subway and the fans entertained him while we ate and talked for over an hour. Sara kept saying, "He is such a good baby. He hasn't made a peep." She doesn't realize though that I just fed and changed him before I came so he was content. Then today the baby and I had playgroup which is fun as always. News flash, this just in :) Well not really but we have had some really cool firsts! On Sunday when we got to church GG unbuckled her seat belt, which is sometimes hard for me to do. She has been getting herself buckled and unbuckled ever since. Very exciting for mama of 3 one less person to get in and out. We are now starting to work on Monkey buckling himself. Oh and to top GG doing her own she gets out and unbuckles Monkey for me. What a *HUGE* help that has been! So if he can buckle in and she can get him out I can focus on just Red! On to that little bean. He is so close to rolling from his back to his tummy. But he has started to wave at people. It is so sweet. He is sitting up really good now with the occasional throw of the head back. I just can't believe he is getting so big. All of them need to stop growing NOW!!! Just kidding I love that they are growing and becoming self sufficient little people. That's it for now.

No comments: