Sunday, December 04, 2005

Chocolate Fountain

We were at Bible study for 5 hours last night and had a blast. They had a chocolate fountain. It was so cool and I think that everyone *needs* to have a chocolate fountain in their home! Not really, but that would be pretty cool. It was funny because I don't know how much I weigh since we don't own a scale but at the M's they did and so I weighed myself only 10 pounds to go so I feel pretty good. This morning we went to church and afterwards spent the rest of the day at J's parents house. On the way here GG was signing a song and Monkey was signing along and said the wrong word and it was funny but I can't remember what in the world the song was now and J can't either so I'm not the only one losing my mind :) Right now we are watching old home movies of J and his brother Joe when they were little. The kids are loving seeing their daddy as a little boy. And grandma and grandpa younger! Tonight we are going to church to see the Ark performance, which is only going to start the whole topic of GG wanting to be apart of Ark which she can't join until she is in 1st grade. I really wish I could remember what Monkey said in the van on the way here but I can't. I'm going to go finish watching my adorable husband as a little tyke.

No comments: