Friday, March 24, 2006

Library Day

After J went to work the kids and I headed to the library. We haven't been there in forever and I told them we would go today. Of course, it was snowing when we went but sunny when we came home. What a crazy day, weather wise. The kids each got to play on the computer. GG really loved the pet shop game and Monkey enjoyed Franklin the Turtle. Red and I picked out some books and a movie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I got the second book in the Laura Ingells Wilder series and a book for GG to read. She loved the fact that she could take home a book from the library that she could read herself...great confidence builder. Her reading ability amazes me everyday. Also while at the library we checked out some of there programs and I found out that they have a 6 month to 23 month story time on Friday mornings. I think Red and I are going to attend and we'll see if any of the mommies from our playgroup are interested too. They also have a older kid time on Wednesdays in the early afternoon so I thought that would be perfect for the other two. They have so much fun at the library, which is a wonderful thing. That is about all for now, until next time!

No comments: