Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Smoothies...

The kids and I have been crazy about smoothies lately. They are just so yummy!!! Not to mention they are healthy, added bonus. We had strawberry banana today, my favorite. Tomorrow they want to try the mixed berry. A few days ago we had peach and melon, that one was good.

Today when I picked GG up from school I was talking with her Bible teacher. In the conversation she told me that GG was the smartest kid in the class. I don't know if that is true, but nice compliment. There is no debate that she is a smart little girl but the smartest?!? I think she is probably just the most vocal in the class!!! She loves reading the Bible and learning about it so maybe she is the smartest in her Bible class. She is definitely one of the top readers in her class...she puts 2nd graders from the public schools to shame.

No comments: