Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nice Day

Today we had playgroup at our house and it was nice to not have to go anywhere but to school and then home to play with friends. This afternoon went fast and then J was home from training. We piled into the van and went to the department, two different banks (one to pay the mortgage the other to deposit money) then to Wal-mart, The Sara Lee and Market Day store and then to give my dad something. When we got to his work he wanted to go out to eat so we went to our favorite spot. We came home unloaded all of our stuff and now the kids are in bed and it is just J and I!!! Well and Red too.

Oh yeah GG gave me a scare today at school. She wasn't in the room I pick her up in and one of the kids said she went to the cafeteria but she wasn't in there either. So I walked down to the preschool and she wasn't there called grandma in the office...you guessed it she wasn't there. She ended up being in the bathroom blowing her nose! But boy did she give me a scare and that school is HUGE!

No comments: