Thursday, March 23, 2006

My little SNOWMAN!

Last night J gave the kids a bubble bath, when I went in there to help get them out Monkey was covered head to toe in bubbles. He says, "Look mommy, I'm a SNOWMAN!" And with his little round belly he probably could of passed for one!

I just have to say how excited I am about getting the ink out of our clothes!!! I was so surprised and happy. So here is what I did...used advice from everyone who gave it to me! I soaked the stain in hair spray for about 30 minutes then rinsed it and used oxyclean with an old toothbrush and scrubbed the stain. That usually got it out but if it didn't I repeated the process of hair spray and oxyclean. Then I pretreated the spot and washed it in cold water with a scoop of the oxyclean and detergent. Someone told me that hot water sets the stain and cold loosens it up. I don't really know which does which but the cold water worked great!!! The only problem is that it is such a lengthy process that I am only able to do about 3 articles of clothing a day, so we are getting there :)

No comments: