Monday, March 06, 2006

My kitchen

I have realized over the last few weeks that I spend almost all of my time in the kitchen. I am in the kitchen to make breakfast, lunch and dinner and the clean up after all of them. Then GG and Moneky do their homework in there and any art projects or crafts are done in the kitchen as well as baking any treats. The computer is also in the kitchen and so is my desk with all of my business stuff. Good thing I like my kitchen. The only problem with it is that it is one of the coldest rooms in the house.
I forgot to mention in yesterday's post about wanting to remember Red sticking his tongue out and having the tip of it point up. He does that all the time and it is so cute. Have you noticed Red does a lot of tongue things?!?! GG was the same way...she used to lap up the water from her chest when we gave her baths as a baby. Well I need to start making dinner!

No comments: