Saturday, June 26, 2004

Ahh today. It started off great but it ended bad. For some reason the kids were having a hard time with bedtime. It wouldn't of been that big of a deal except for the fact that I needed them to be in bed so I could finish making deviled eggs for the family reunion tomorrow. I got GG in bed and then was nursing Monkey to sleep. He was almost asleep when GG got out of bed and woke him up. I was livid. It was after 9pm at this point also. So I put her back in bed and tried getting Monkey back to sleep which took forever but I finally did it. As I laid him down he woke up. I couldn't believe it. He wanted to nurse and by this time I had nursed him for over an hour and both sides were sore. So he sat by me as I finished the eggs. Then I nursed him to sleep and my chest had a break!! This morning GG woke up real early so she ended up taking a nap today...not by her choice either. We went to church and potluck tonight so I told J that she needed to take a nap otherwise she wouldn't of been super cranky. He laid her down before he went to work as I was getting Monkey asleep for his nap. That is when I started the egg making process. While I was doing that Ferris Buehler's Day Off was on tv so I watched it. I love that movie! The kids had fun at church and dinner. Monkey even stayed dry the whole time we were there...he peeped twice in the potty. When we got home I thought good he has been doing good all day so tonight should be alright. Well he had two accidents...after his bath too! I am ready for tomorrow with tons of pants for Monkey to wear just incase of any accidents. The reunion is outside at a park and it is a 2 hour car ride. Should be interesting...

No comments: