Friday, June 25, 2004

I had such a bad day today. I guess I am entitled to one every now and then but I just hate when I feel so out of control. GG had her last day of VBS and she won some more prizes. She was happy about that. Then when we got home from that is when the day went bad. J went to work and the kids went nuts. Monkey decided that he wasn't going to take a nap. So a tired Monkey and GlamorGirl helped make brownies, which wasn't bad. Monkey just keep peeping everywhere today and he pooped twice in the potty. I don't understand because J said he did great the whole morning, he just must of been too tired. That is the only thing I can think of because he has done great every other day so far. I am just glad that his poop makes it in the potty everytime!!! After the brownies were done I thought we should go play outside. But I needed to use the bathroom first. For the approximate two minutes I was in there the kids took my keys and made scratches on the wall. GG made a picture of a person and Monkey just scribbled. I was not happy. SO we ended up not going outside and instead had a long talk about not destroying other people's things. Before we move we are going to need to touch up with some paint. Then we went to GG's closing ceremonies for VBS, tonight. GG got diarrhea right before we left and that wasn't pleasant. Monkey did good watching GG and everything else that was going on. Then we got to go in the gym for treats. GG's teacher came over to talk with us. I told her that GG really liked her and I could tell because everytime I went to get her she was sitting on her lap. The teacher Ms. Danielle said that GG was her favorite! She also said she was really smart because she answered the questions that were being asked of the kids. She was the youngest one there by at least 6 months. She had a great time and I think I will send her next year too. We were going to go to a going away party we got invited to but with the day I had we needed to go home bathe and get them in bed. Monkey just woke up because he had to pee but I wasn't in the room so it went in his diaper. Oh well. I will say that he got out of bed in an attempt to go to the bathroom. I need to remember that he is young and we have only been doing this for about 5 days. That's it for now...

No comments: