Sunday, June 27, 2004

Here is the run down of our potty training day. This morning Monkey had diarrhea...yeah it got on the floor. This is before we left for the family reunion. I packed about 6 pants for the day just to be safe. We drove for 2 hours and stopped for a potty break. He went. He went potty 3 times while we were at the park from 11:30 to 3:30. We were about 2 minutes away from home and Monkey had to go potty. He told me he had to poop. It was diarrhea again and he didn't make it. He tried to keep it in though. And he actually got most of it in the potty too. So two accidents today that are sometimes accidents adults have...DIARRHEA!!!! He didn't even use any of the extra pants I brought him. The kids had so much fun at the reunion playing at the park and meeting family members. I got to talk to my cousin Rachel who I haven't seen in awhile and she is moving to near us from North Carolina so that is exciting. We already have plans to get together! Growing up we had many sleep overs, she is a year younger than me. We didn't get home until 6:45 so we ate and I gave the kids baths, read books, and they went to bed. Now I am doing things on the computer while I try and wait up for J. I really wish he could of went with us today. Tons of people asked about him. Oh this was cool too. My dad's cousin Dawn said when she saw me she thought I was my mom. She told me that she did a double take and at first she said to herself "what is Kathy doing here?" Then she realized it was me! Dawn and my mom were in the same class in highschool. Actually a lot of this side of my family call me Kathy without even noticing sometimes. My mom hasn't been apart of that family for over 20 years now! Well that is it for me.

No comments: