Sunday, June 20, 2004

Day 2 of the training! He did so great today. He had one small accident...he started to pee and he stopped himself. He put everything else in the potty!!! It's so funny how the two kids learn differently. This method would never of worked with GlamorGirl. For Father's Day, GG and I made Daddy breakfast in bed. He got a glass of oj, scrambled cheese eggs, bacon, and toast. He liked it and I loved doing that for him. Right before I started to update my dad told me I had to mow the lawn. I have never mowed the lawn and why would I start now. I cook dinner for everyone everyday why should I have to do another chore??? There are 2 adults that live here that don't have full time jobs so I feel they should take turns doing that task. The reason I say that is because they want J to take a turn which I know he will have no problem with but he shouldn't have to take a turn, and in a few weeks he won't even live here anymore. It is just my lazy family trying to do as little as possible. We need to get out of here so that their laziness doesn't rub off on my children. I don't want them growing up to be slobs. Ok I got off on a tangent. Really that is all I have to say.

No comments: