Monday, June 07, 2004

Well we have some exciting news!!! We finally got a house :) It is in the town right next to where J works so it only takes J 5 minutes to get to work from the house. It is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath and all the kitchen appliances are brand new. The carpet and windows are new. There are a lot of new things in the house I'll just put it that way. It has a 2.5 car detached garage and a wood burning fireplace. Let's just say it is a very nice house. We have the home inspection and attorney's approval before everything is set in stone. But if everything goes as planned it closes on July 9th. We will be in there for Monkey's 2nd birthday which is what we were hoping for. If it doesn't go through we continue to look. Either way it is in God's hand. So I told you that Monkey wasn't feeling good, right? Well last night he was so congested that I slept on the couch and J eventually went upstairs to sleep on that couch. Tomorrow I have the day off and we are taking the kids to the ZOO!!! Kind of a nice way to celebrate getting a house. There is more I could write but it is 10 and I am tired didn't get much sleep on the couch ;)
I remember something I have been meaning to write about. Lately GG has started this thing that whatever I am doing with her she turns it around. She will say things like, "When I was your mommy and I told you to put your clothes on and you did I was happy." After she had just put her clothes on like I asked her too. The other day I was feeding her and Monkey some cottage cheese and she said, "When you were 3 and I was your mommy I gave you food to eat too!" Oh the mind of a 3 year old. I love listening to her talk though because it gives so much insight to what she is thinking, ya know? Ok that is it for now.

No comments: