Saturday, June 12, 2004

This morning was an early one! But I had a little companion at 6:15am. Monkey usually sleeps until 9:30 but this morning he woke up and wasn't going back to sleep for anyone. He also came in the shower with me even though he had a bath the night before. I just let him stand in the tub while I washed...no need to wash him again. He ended up falling asleep at work so that was good. We came home ate and J left for work and GG left with grandma. They went to see Sherk 2. I have a feeling that once we move into the new house we will be going to movies more. We will be closer to J's work! After the movie grandma took her out for ice cream which she loved!!! I asked her if she got ice cream and she said no even though it was all over her face :) I think it was suppose to be a secret. But I will say that while they were at the movie I got to take a little nap with Monkey. I got up before him and he cried and I went back in the room and he fell back asleep so I left again. About 10 minutes later he woke up again and once I laid down next to him he was fast asleep. The little guy just wanted mommy in the bed next to him. Go figure. He actually took the longest nap ever. He slept from 2:30 until 6 I couldn't believe it, he must of been catching up on the sleep he missed this morning. We are going to go to J's parents house when he gets home from work so we are going to have a late night since we won't get to their house until 12 or later. Well that is it for now. Good night.

No comments: