Friday, June 11, 2004

Are we in our new house yet? I can't wait to have privacy!!! Oh I don't really want to explain right now what I mean. Today I took GG to work and Monkey stayed home with J and did all sorts of fun things with daddy. He told me all about it when I got home. Then J surprised me by not having to be to work until 4:30pm...two hours later than normal:) After lunch the neighbors were having a tree cut down and the branches were being put in a machine that cuts it into wood chips so we took the kids outside to watch that. Then we went grocery shopping together, that was a blessing, I didn't want to go by myself with both of them. Then Monkey took a nap and GG had some quite time as did I. My mom and I had a funny conversation today. I love you mom! Let's see this evening the kids and I played with the train set, made a art project, cleaned princess' fish bowl, took baths, read books and GG went to bed. She was tired because she didn't take a nap today. The art project was making a caterpillar. GG named her's "catty" and Monkey named his "pilar" pretty funny if you ask me! I love those little guys so much. Oh and Monkey for the last 3 nights has gone to sleep on his own. We tell him "close your eyes and go to sleep". Which, of course, he repeats back to us if our eyes are open! What little stinker. He picks up on things to quickly. GG is in this potty mouth phase which she picked up from other kids at the Y...she says things like you "poopoo head" or "you peed" just stuff that relates to going to the potty. It drives J and I nuts. But it is just a phase and we talk to her about the things that come out of her mouth. Right now Monkey is in the bathroom looking at himself in the door knob and singing. Pretty funny to watch! My kids are such hams. Ok that is it.

No comments: