Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Another day of dry pants! I am so excited about that. It is 10 minutes to 9 and both kids are asleep. Yay! So this morning we got up and went to wal-mart. We dropped off some film and bought something that we really didn't need but are useful. Like I got an organizing set of drawers that I put all of my scrapbooking stuff in it. I am glad about that, it will make scrapbooking so much easier and faster. Then J left for work after lunch. GG took some quiet time (we ended up doing her puzzle after I did my scrapbook stuff) and Monkey took a nap. Then we went outside to blow bubbles. I thought for sure they were going to want to ride bikes but bubbles was what they wanted. After being out there for about 20 minutes I was getting hot so we came in and put on our swim suites. The kids ran through the water. Then I got a good idea...I got the biggest tub I have and filled it up with water like a pool. They loved it. They played in it for about an hour. For Monkey's birthday Becky is suppose to be getting him a pool. That will be great! They got out and we had dinner. Then the kids got bathed and GG went right to sleep at 7:45! Then Monkey was in bed asleep by 8:30. I really want to let the kids play outside at night and catch lightning bugs but they are usually tired by then. Well I am going to go work some more on GG's puzzle. It is a circle puzzle the picture is of a bunch of chocolate ice cream scoops. So the pieces are all the same color...I have been putting it together by shape.

No comments: