Thursday, June 10, 2004

Well today was the home inspection, oh what fun! It was also laundry and grocery shopping day. Monkey was so funny tonight. He had just gotten out of the bath tub and walked over to the computer chair wanting to nurse. He told me, "sit down mommy" so I sat down. Then he said, "thank you mommy. good listening". I must say that phrase often to him...which is great because that means he is actually listening to what I ask of him :) Here is a GG story. Today was her last day of preschool for the summer. They had a party so to speak. The teacher brought in goody bags and a noise maker. The kids were running all over the place with their noise makers and I had GG put hers up so it didn't get broken, she really wanted to show daddy! It was on the counter and the next thing I knew one of my co-workers told me it was in the maze broken. GG was so upset. I asked her who took it off the counter and she told me Zachary. So his mom asked him if he broke her noise maker. He said yes. She then made him give GG his noise maker for breaking hers. Anyway, that is the story. This is what GG tells people. "My stick was pink but Zachary broke it. So he gave me his and now I have a yellow one. It's not nice to break peoples things." Lesson well learned :)

No comments: