Monday, June 21, 2004

Day 3! Monkey had only one accident again today. And he is starting to tell me when he has to go as he runs towards the bathroom. The only thing was this morning when he woke up his diaper was pretty full of pee. So nighttime might take a little longer. The only thing I don't get is that GG is suppose to be helping me teach Monkey (she wanted too) and today she pooped in her pants. She hasn't had an accident in over 6 months and now she has one?!?! I don't understand. She said she couldn't get to the potty in time...so who knows, maybe it was a fluke. Besides the potty stuff. GG started her Vacation Bible School today. She was so excited and when I picked her up she wanted to invite friends. I guess if you invite people you get points and then you win prizes. She really wants a mini beach ball. So I told her I would make some phone calls and see if any of her friends could come. So far she has 5 coming...she is bouncing off the walls excited about them coming. Amber called about the house today and everything looks good. They are fixing everything we asked them too minus the fireplace which we didn't think they would do anyway. I don't really think there is anything wrong with the fireplace anyway! Then the banker lady came by to drop off some paper work so everything is rolling right along. Thank GOD! This afternoon the kids and I made 7 dozen chocolate cookies. I am amazed at how well I have become at multi-tasking. I was potty training Monkey, making cookies, making dinner, unloading and loading the dishes, helping GG memorize her Bible verse for tomorrow and answering the phone. At one point I thought my head was going to fall off because I was doing so much stuff...just kidding. I have really become good at dealing with everything at once, welcome to motherhood!!! After dinner it was bath time, clean up toys (kids), put away laundry (me), read books, brush teeth, and then to bed. I am really enjoying my days off. I am working on getting a consultant position with Pampered Chef so when we move I don't have to drive to the Y...at first I was thinking Creative Memories Scrapbooking but we don't have room for me to teach classes so my second choice is the Pampered Chef route. I really do love cooking so it should be tons of fun cooking for parties! Plus the food is yummy and the products are awesome. That is it for me for now...

No comments: