Thursday, April 01, 2004

I just love my life! Last night we went to the Wolves Hockey game with some friends Jason and Kristy. Monkey and GlamorGirl loved it. I will say that Monkey did get a little scared of the fireworks that went "pop". GG proceeded to crack us all up the entire game. Such an imagination that little one has! I can't even remember all the funny things she said! I know she was telling Kristy that they could go down on the ice and get the blimp! She actually thought she could go down there. Then she said to me, "Mommy I need to talk to you." I asked what about and she said, "I want to know what your favorite part of the hockey game is?" I told her and she told me her favorite part. Jason bought nachos and shared them with her. She kept eating the chips and Kristy said she was hogging them and GG said, "He is too!" So we all had a great time at the game.

Today GG had class at the Y and J brought Monkey after the class and took GG home. The boys walked into the room with sunglasses on...it was too cute! We also found out today that we are getting a family membership to the Y for FREE!!! We have the free membership for a year, through a scholarship. I am so excited about that. J also looked into getting the kids certified birth certificates from the place they were born so I have to get all the stuff together and send it to them. We need them for our trip to New Mexico at the end of this month. I am getting really excited about going and so are the kids. They have been telling everyone that they get to take a ride on an airplane! They are going to love that considering everytime they see one in the sky they get excited about it. Well I really could write more and brag about my kids but I will stop now :)

No comments: