Saturday, April 03, 2004

This morning I worked and J worked out. Then we came home and had lunch, I made cheese ravioli and garlic bread for J and I. GG had a pb & j and Monkey had lunch meat. When our food was done Monkey wanted some. He came up to me and said, "want some" then walked over to J and said the same thing. He went back and forth until he got hurt on the table. He walked right into it and now has scratches on his right eye. Then J left and Monkey and I took a nap. I know when I am tired because I wake up in drool...well I was drooling! GG is such a good girl to sit and watch a video and let me sleep. Of course she knew that if she needed me she could come get me. Then I made lasagna for dinner and Monkey got it all over his face so I took a picture! GG decided she didn't want to eat it so I gave her something else. She normally loves lasagna but not tonight. I think it is so funny when she says she doesn't like something and I ask her to try it and she ends up eating the whole thing and asking for more, this happens a lot! Where Monkey will eat anything you put in front of him, so different those two are :) Let me see what else happened today??? Nothing significant stands out to me so I will end this post.

No comments: