Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Today GG and I went to work and J and Monkey went swimming. Then Monkey came to play and GG went home to get ready for ballet class. Class was fun today because we had a new baby there. Monkey was so interested in him. It was cute. Then this afternoon J and Monkey took a nap and GG and I played. After dinner we cleaned the basement and did laundry. Monkey hid under the laundry basket, which was hilarious. Then the kids and J took a shower came down read books and GG went to bed and Monkey is still awake. GG has been doing this new thing that just is too much. She will tell you something and when she is done she laughs historically at what she just said. I guess she is telling a joke or something. But I can't help but laugh at her laughing! I have another story but I can't tell it J won't let me :( So I am going to end this post.

No comments: