Wednesday, April 07, 2004

My day started at 6:20 pretty early for me! Then GG had her ballet class and she got invited to a birthday party the first since we moved here. She is very excited about it. Then I got invited to a girl's night out with some church friends...haven't decided if I am going yet. This afternoon J washed his car and the kids rode bikes, blew bubbles and played with sidewalk chalk. Tonight I had CPR and First Aid training at the Y, they pay for the certification and pay us for our time! J and the kids went to the Y...J worked out and the kids went to the nursery to play. That was weird it was the first time they have been in there without me. But my friend was working so I knew they were being taken care of!!! Well I had a long day so I am going to retire to the bedroom.

No comments: