Monday, April 19, 2004

Well it looks like I missed a few days here! I will say they were filled with fun times. We spent the night at my in laws on Saturday night. Today we went to the storage to get out the summer clothes from last summer to see if any of them still fit. I found about 8 short outfits for Monkey and mainly just shorts and capris for GlamorGirl. So she will need some new shirts. We also went to Wal-mart to get her some new sandals for the summer since Monkey is wearing her ones from last year. They are black unisex sandals...so no we aren't putting Monkey in girl sandals. The afternoon we spent trying on all of the old clothes. Then after Monkey woke up from his nap we went to the park to play. I think that GG tried waking him up earlier so we could go play. Then this evening we went grocery shopping so we now have food in the house. That is always a good feeling. Oh and Thursday we are going to go look at a 3 bedroom house. That should be fun. All I am saying is that I am going to keep an open mind about it...it doesn't have a dishwasher or central air. But it has a two car garage. We'll see what happens on Thursday. I have a sleeping Monkey in my arms right now. I can't believe he isn't waking up as I type. Which reminds me of a funny story about him. The other day I asked him if he was my handsome guy. And he held up his hands! Get it "Hand"some guy!!!! I loved it. And GG was talking with Roberta the other day and told her some stories that she then shared with me. All I can say is what an imagination that one has :) Well that is it for now.

No comments: