Sunday, April 04, 2004

This morning we went to the police pancake breakfast. On the way there GG was teaching Monkey his ABC’s it was really cute to listen to her say one then Monkey repeat it! When we got there our friends for the Y were there and we sat with them while they ate then after they left we met a bunch of J’s friends. We also got invited to a cookout on Friday with three other couples, should be fun, all police officers! While we were at the breakfast I heard Monkey say, “monkey child” as I watched him pull a chair on top of himself. He got hurt but recovered well. Then what we did this afternoon is on my other journal. It isn’t pleasant so if you don’t want to read some venting…don’t read it! We had a pretty good day except for the 2 hours this afternoon. When we got home from the day the kids and I ate and we are relaxing now. I have music on and the kids are playing with their toys, nicely! Oh I forgot to mention I have been doing some research on the internet and I think I have found some grants that we can get for when we buy a house. A couple grants are for 7,000 and the one that I really want is for 22,500!!! None of it needs to be paid back which is the best part. I will let you know when I get more into it. But if we got some of those grants we could buy a real nice house. I really want to at least wait until summer when there are more houses on the market but it doesn’t hurt to get them ready now.

No comments: