Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Today I worked at the Y and GG went with me because Monkey was still sleeping. J came to work out while I was there so Monkey came to play. Then Amanda came over for a couple hours. Today GG and I watched a baby story together then she watched Beauty and the Beast while I slept on the couch. Tonight Roberta made dinner because I didn't feel good after I woke up from my nap. I didn't even study for my CPR test tomorrow. I haven't been motivated. I do better under pressure so I will study tomorrow before I have to take it! I have two tries to pass it so if I fail I can always take it again. I know that is a bad way to look at it but that is the way I feel at this moment. Most of the night the kids ran around playing with their balls. They are such goofs. They seriously play so well together it is almost scary. And GG tells everyone that she wants to marry her brother! She loves him :) Well both the kids are asleep so I am going to take advantage of this and just chill. I was going to update the kids' pages but I am lacking any sort of motivation. I promise to have them updated by Friday if not you can yell at me! I have a funny story at least I think it is funny. Some of you might think I am nuts. When the kids get cuts I put bm on it to heal them faster. Well Monkey fell and scraped the side of his head. I asked him if he wanted me to put milkies on it and he said, "no mouth" as he pointed to his mouth, he was telling me that the milk belonged in his mouth not on his cut. I thought it was cute!

No comments: