Thursday, April 15, 2004

Ok so J had court this morning so both kids went with me again. J worked late last night so he didn't come get one of them after court which is fine. I would rather have him rested. We came home and spent some time with him. Then Monkey took a nap and GG colored and played dress up. We got a call from our friends to meet them at the park. I told GG we were going to the park to play with Zach, Noah and Jessica. She said, "And Ms Chris Berman" that is the mom. Anyway on the way to the park for some reason I thought it would be fun to run with the kids in the stroller. They thought it was great and both of them were cracking up. When I stopped GG said do it again. I told her that I was pooped. She said, "You just said that you pooped your pants!" She was laughing historically. Then I explained to her that it meant I was tired. Oh the mind of a 3 yr old. We came home and made dinner while dancing to the radio...the kids were shacking it! Very cute. We ate, played a little, got baths, and they went to bed. After the bath GG was hitting the wall and a picture fell on her and it cut her foot. I have to say that my kids are the safest kids around. Daddy worked in a ER for almost 3 years, worked for Western EMS and taught CPR (Adult, Child and Infant) and Mommy is certified in professional CPR (Adult, Child and Infant) and First Aid. It is a step up from a normal citizens CPR. So see they are in good hands! I just hope to never have to use any of it on them but if I do I am prepared!

No comments: