Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Our day in a nutshell! J had court this morning so both kids went with me to work. Then J came to pick up GG to get her ready for her ballet class. After her class which, she was the only one that got all the moves to the dance they were taught. I was so proud of her, she is a true dancer just like her mommy! We came home ate lunch and I put Monkey to sleep. I was sad because my friend Chris called to see if we wanted to meet her at the park but I didn't want to wake Monkey up. So we are planning on meeting tomorrow! Then I left for my CPR class and grandma fed the kids then took them on a walk to the park. She said they had a lot of fun playing. I just wish I could of been there too, but being CPR certified is something that I really should have. Then uncle Kevin came home and took over for grandma so she could go to choir. GG talked him into playing shuts and ladders with her...we played the Dr. Suess game today before I started studying. She wanted to play shuts and ladders but I really needed to study. So I am glad he played with her. It sounded like they had lots of fun with their uncle so that was cool. Tomorrow I am hoping to find out if I passed the CPR test and practicals. I will say that the teacher said I had really good hand placement! That wasn't as short as I thought it was going to be...sorry!

No comments: