Friday, April 02, 2004

Today I worked and J came in to get our free membership taken care of and now we can start using the Y's facilities. Maybe J's next days off we could take the kids swimming! Monkey is getting used to pooping in the potty...the only thing is, I see he is doing it so, I put him on the potty. I want him to go to the potty when *he* knows he has to go. But this is a start I guess. Today I got the email about the tickets for our trip. Also the car seat that I ordered came today. I will probably put one in the diaper bag and the other in a suitcase. It is really small and will be easy to transport...I really couldn't see me walking through the airport with suitcases, two (full size) car seats, the two kids, and a carry on. I am still trying to convince J to park and help me, he wants to just drop me off and not pay the parking. But I think once he realizes that would be too hard he will help me. GG has been real cute about our trip too. She told grandma A. on the phone that she gets to chew gum on the plane so her ears don't pop. Well that is really all I want to write about.

No comments: