Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ok so I think Monkey is officially poop potty trained, if that is even possible. I say this because for the last two weeks he has only gone poop on the potty. He tells us he needs to go, can't get his diaper off yet, so we help him and then he does it. Pretty cool I think. I am planning on working with him on the pee part after we get back from our vacation. Today I worked and J had court then we came home with Amanda. We hung out and she left. After she was gone we all took a nap. I slept about 2 hours and it felt so good. Then after dinner Monkey and I went to the LLL meeting and J and GG went to the YMCA to go swimming. J told Monkey that he will take him tomorrow so all night he has been saying, "Jump in da wader." That is what he did last time we went swimming! Now I am going to bed.

No comments: