Sunday, April 11, 2004

So I asked GG what her favorite part of the Easter egg hunt yesterday was and she told me the bunnies that came. There were 3 people dressed as bunnies. I was shocked she had said that because when they first came out she got scared. Kids! When we got to my in laws last night we dyed eggs and grandma and grandpa hid eggs for the kids to find. Liz had a friend spend the night so the kids had someone new to entertain!

This morning we got up and went to the Easter program. GG was absolutely the cutest little girl! She looked so pretty while she sang and said her line, "Christ Jesus rose and is our King!" She, of course, waved to us and got excited when we waved back, such a sweetie. Then GlamorGirl went to children's church and Monkey went in the nursery while J and I went to the Easter service. Afterwards J's parents, who I feel are my parents too, took us out to lunch at an all you can eat Chinese place. We walked away stuffed! I have the best in-laws, I really do love them, they are always there for us. I am so glad that we moved back this way and they are around and the kids are getting to know them! Oh and J took the day off so that was a great surprise. He is such a great husband. Then we went back to their house and we all took a nap. Now we are home and getting things ready for Monkey's big day tomorrow. So for the next few weeks or so I will probably be writing a lot about Monkey's potty activities but I will try not to bore you!

No comments: