Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I just realized now that I didn't update yesterday. The past two days I have been busy with getting things ready for our trip. Which I think I am almost finished with just need to throw in the last little bit of toiletries in the morning. Also my brother's family is here until tomorrow so we have hung out with them too. Total chaos here. Yesterday I took the kids to the store to get GG some short sleeve shirts. I found a ton that were 2.88 so I bought her six. Now she is set for summer. That is a good feeling. Other than getting ready to leave we have been dealing with house issues. Talking to banks and such. We may soon be home owners. What a scary decision. Tonight I took the kids outside to ride their bikes it was super nice out just really really windy. Well I am going to make this short I have to get up early in the morning to catch our flight. I will try to update at my mom's but we'll see how busy we are. Later!

No comments: