Friday, April 16, 2004

What a fun day we had! The weather was so beautiful. Right now J is giving the kids a bath so I thought I had a few minutes that I could update real quick. So this morning was like normal. I worked and took GG and J brought Monkey in later. This afternoon when we got home we ate and jumped in the car for a trip to Wal-mart to get kites for the kids. GG got a Strawberry Shortcake and Monkey got a Superman one. Then we walked to the park and flew them. The kids each held their own kite and Monkey only let go of his once and I had to run after it. I was amazed at how long they wanted to fly them. I think it was about 30 minutes. Then we put them away and played at the park for about another 30 to 45 minutes. We walked home. Got our swim suites on and went to the YMCA to go swimming. We were there for about an hour. They loved being in the water. Then we came home and the kids took naps it was 5 so it was a late one. I couldn't complain because J being the wonderful person he is gave me a foot, back, and neck massage while they slept. Then we got food from a little place called Ricci's for dinner. After that we took the kids to McDonalds for ice cream and to play. We were there for a little over an hour. Today was pretty go go go. But it was so much fun spending it together! Oh yeah on the way home from McDonalds J and I were talking about his secondary gun and how most people carry it around their ankles. He asked me if I thought so and so seemed like a guy who would carry a gun around his ankle. GG in the back seat listening to our conversation says, "How would he carry his ankle, Daddy?" It was funny. Then when we walked in the door GG said, "It is so good to be home!" Amongst other things that came out of her mouth today!!!

No comments: