Monday, April 05, 2004

This morning GG had a phone date. Her friend Ethan called and I let her answer the phone, she thought that was awesome. They talked for about 5 minutes...well GG talked for about 5 minutes! Then she told everyone that she talked to him on the phone and kept asking me when we could make plans to go visit them. She really misses him. Other than that the day was filled with errands and house work. I think that stuff is more work then actually getting paid to work! We had a good day though the kids got to ride their bikes outside before dinner. I am so glad it is warming up out! And our fish princess is still alive I can't believe she hasn't passed on yet, so I cleaned her bowl. Also tonight we got eggs and the coloring kit for Easter. We will probably color them on Saturday after the Easter egg hunt at grandma M church, that way J can be there to see them, help or take pictures! The last load of laundry is calling me so I will end this.

No comments: