Monday, April 26, 2004

Today has been a long day for us. We had a doctor's appointment this morning. The kids were so good that we took them to McDonalds. And no we don't always eat there just lately. Then I took the kids to Toys R Us and J went to work. Being in there was just too funny. I would walk and GG would seriously scream, "GO BACK! GO BACK!" So I would go back and she would tell me that she wanted the toy. I explained to her that she needed to remember the toys she wanted and we would make a list when we got home. I told her that I would keep the list and get them for Christmas or her birthday. I did buy two things from there for our trip though. Then we went to Wal-mart and got some more stuff for the trip. Came home and the kids both took late naps and that is why they are both still awake plus the fact that Uncle Kevin's family came tonight. The three cousins have been running around like crazy people. I'm going to end this so I can get to bed at a descent time.

No comments: