Thursday, April 22, 2004

Our day....I worked then came home just in time to leave to go look at that house. I will just say that this afternoon was a stressful time for J and I. We talked about the house if we liked it, wanted to buy it or what. Then we went to school to see grandma A. they were doing the dress rehearsal for the Variety Show so we stayed and watched some of it. I am planning on bringing the kids there tomorrow night for the real thing. They should have fun!!! We came home and I made turkey for dinner so we ate late, oh well. My dad decided that after dinner he wanted ice cream so we went to get Oberweis, yummy :) We were going to take the kids swimming but after the ice cream we were all tired. Plus, ER is going to be on in 15 minutes! Most of the day we spent distressing by having kiss fights. That is where you try and kiss the other person more times then they kiss you. The kids love it and so do we :) Time to get the kids in bed....

No comments: