Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Before I talk about the day I want to say to Joe...Stop quoting the Simpsons!!! You sound like my 18 year old sister that can quote every episode and that is not a compliment. So on to our day. Monkey and I slept until 10am today because for some reason he decided that he wanted to be awake for about an hour last night. I think that he is going to be doing something new in the next few days. Hopefully it will be walking so I don't have to carry him everywhere! He is getting so heavy. J worked out this morning and then this afternoon Joanna came over and we made an ad for the paper, we are going to be having a yard sale! I thought it would be a good way to get rid of somethings we don't use and make money before we have to move. Less packing is what I am thinking. Then we got frostys from Wendy's and went out to Ball Fore to see Ted. Then we came home and played outside while dinner was cooking. After dinner we took a family walk. That was nice. We saw our police officer friend Jason. He was making offers on J's scooter. Every time he said something the price went up. It was pretty funny. When we came inside we turned on the air. Monkey sweats really bad and wakes up in a puddle of sweat. That might be the other reason he was up last night. I am hoping that if it is nice in here he will sleep better as well as the rest of us. Well that is all from this end of the world.

No comments: