Sunday, June 01, 2003

Today we did not make it to Church. Last night Monkey was awake from 3:45am to 6:30am. On top of the fact that I didn't go to bed until after 12. It was the first time in a long time that J and I just got to hang out with either one of the little ones. Granted all I did was sit on the couch and watch him play the playstation. But just being where he was and having small talk was great. It is nice to have that sometimes. So my friends Cheryn and Nathan had their baby boy Noah yesterday. What a great surprise. I like not knowing until the baby comes out. I know that there are good things about knowing but in this world there are so few surprises anymore. If I have another baby I am not finding out. The day they do the ultra sound I will make sure J is at work so he can't look when the doctor says not too like he did with Monkey. So if you think about it he is really the cheater. If this doesn't make sense then you need to read his journal. The link is on the left side of this page. Back to what I was saying we went to go see the baby at the hospital today. He was so tiny and cute it made me really want another one. But I think that Monkey is still a little to young maybe a few more months! Then we went to the grocery store to get food for tomorrow. We are going on vacation tomorrow and we won't be back here until Sunday. I am so excited to get out of this town for a little while. We have many plans like going to the zoo and navy pier and many many more. I will hopefully be able to update every night if I am not too tired from the busy day! Tonight for dinner we went to the park for a picnic with Belinda and Ellie. That was a lot of fun. GG came home all dirty from playing. So J and her took a bubble bath to get clean. Now we are getting things ready to leave tomorrow so I should go help.

No comments: