Monday, June 23, 2003

This morning J got his badge. It was pretty cool to see the department and meet people that work there and stuff. The swearing in only took about an hour and then he was able to leave. Tomorrow they get their uniforms fitted and take care of a bunch of paperwork. Today we set up a bank account here and did some other things. Then tonight we went out to dinner with J's parents at Maggiano's. I have never been there before and I am stuffed. The food was ok for a chain restaurant. Tomorrow I am going to be calling a bunch of storage places to get prices in case we decide to live at one of our parents houses. We are also going to check into a couple of apartments too. I'll try and keep everyone updated on the living situation. But if I forget I am really sorry.

No comments: