Sunday, June 29, 2003

We got up early and drove to church. After church we went to J's parents house to eat lunch. They ended up taking us out because they had no food. We went to Denny's and the kids both ate so good. Speaking of Monkey I have a funny story that happened yesterday that I forgot to write. At dinner we had soup. So J and I were both blowing on it to cool it down. Monkey was sitting in his chair with some cheerios. He picked one up and started blowing on it. It was the funniest thing!! He also started to do a new thing yesterday which was blowing kisses. Super cute. Back to today and new things with Monkey at Denny's he drank from a straw. The first time he got the water up it shocked him but then he became a pro with drinking from the straw. After lunch we went back to Grandparents and watched some home movies of J as a baby. What a little cutie :) He still is! Then we went back to my dad's house. When Grandpa and Grandma came back from the family reunion GG was so happy. She was cracking me up tonight. We were in the living room and she went running toward the bathroom. So I asked if she had to go and she said, "No mommy, I don't need to go potty. I need to talk to my Grandma!" I love that little girl so much. She and Monkey make life worth living! Did I mention that I absolutely love them!!!! Anyway, tonight J hooked up my dad's DSL which took longer than it should of because my dad had already taken everything out of their bags so nothing was labeled anymore. He figured it out because he is super duper smart. That is why I married him so we would have smart kids and it worked. It's off to bed I go!

No comments: