Friday, June 20, 2003

Our day really started when we picked up J's paycheck. We went to Wal-mart and then to Farm King. I was so sad to learn that Farm King didn't have the tool bench that I wanted to get Monkey for his birthday and would not be getting it in again. It is a good thing that we will be going to Chicago, hopefully we will be able to find one there. We did however get Monkey some more Christmas presents I figured we should get them before they are gone too. They are tools for him. We played outside today and then the kids took naps. I did some more scrapbooking. I am almost caught up I think I have about 9 pages to do and both books will be up to date. I am really excited about that. Then I am not going to let me get so far behind. Then tonight we had a get together with our playgroup. It was a lot of fun and I got to hold baby Laura!!! When we got home we had two messages on the machine from the guy wanting to buy the scooter. Let me just say it is sold. Not for as much as I would of liked but it is gone and we don't have to worry about it now. So Monkey is such a dare devil. Today we bought him a new bag of diapers. He used them to climb up on the tub we use to put his diapers in. You are probably thinking why didn't we just put them away? Well we are planning on taking them to Chicago with us and it takes up less room if you leave them in the bag. Then tonight he used the bag of diapers to climb on to GG's rocking chair. I went upstairs to get the laundry and GG starts yelling,"Mommy look at Monkey! He being naughty." He was standing on the chair and rocking it. I am so glad that he didn't fall because he would of hurt himself badly. He a little stinker! I know I say that a lot but he is turning into one :) I still love my Monkey. GG had a lot of fun playing with her friends and she ate really good too. She normally doesn't eat good if there are other things she could be doing. But she has been eating a lot lately I think she is growing again. Well goodnight.

No comments: