Thursday, June 26, 2003

Yesterday I didn't update because blogger wouldn't let me in. I will start with yesterday...let's see Monkey is a true boy and going to cause me some problems with the plumbing that is. He threw his car in the toilet. Good thing it was a big one and didn't get stuck. Then last night J, Monkey and I went to the police station. J shot some guns and Monkey and I just watched. GG stayed here with Aunt Becky and they went on a walk and played at the park. GG loved it. Then last night I got on the internet and started looking for more places to live. I came across houses that were foreclosures. Super cheap and big. So this morning I called a company and she said that I need to be pre-approved for a loan amount before she will help us look for houses. So I tried calling banks and I haven't found anything yet. I did find a house ready to buy 3 beds and 2 baths for 49,320. I think that it is a little farther away then J wants to go but I guess we'll see. I didn't get much sleep last night thinking about the houses I found on the internet. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was 2:30am. I have a lot of caffeine in me right now. I am going to try and get a hold of more banks now. I will try and keep you updated.

No comments: