Thursday, June 12, 2003

Today J had his stress test. I don't want to talk about that though. Anyways, today we didn't do much. We went to the square and GG was the cutest. I put Monkey in his car seat while GG climbed in to hers. Then I got in my door and started the car. GG said,"mommy come click me in!" I had forgotten to buckle her in. Then as I was pulling out another car started pulling out and didn't see me. I honked my horn and she stopped. She was very very close to my car. Then I talked to J about five hundred times today at least it seemed like that. He is still in Chicago by the way. So I was a little stressed out so I called my friend Belinda and we went out for dinner. Then we took the kids to Everly Park for awhile. Now I am getting the kids ready for bed. Oh yeah if J gets this job he starts June 23rd. So we will be gone two weeks before J goes to the academy. That is about it for us.

No comments: