Monday, June 30, 2003

Nice is what I would describe DSL as! It is so quick. Well we had a very lazy day today. J took the car to work so we were stuck at home all day like we will be the rest of this week. It was so nice of my dad to let J use his car last week while they were on vacation. After we woke up this morning and ate breakfast we watched the movie A Bugs Life. GG really liked it but by the time we got showered and dressed it was 1pm. Oh well we had no where to go anyways. Then J came home at 4:30pm and we took the kids to run errands. It was great to get out of the house. We went to Target (love that store), MC Sports, and then to Jewel. Right now J is talking to a old high school buddy. Which makes moving back here a little bit more exciting I guess. GG is watching A Bugs Life again. I am going to try and get her to take a walk with me and Monkey when Aunt Becky and Grandma get home. They went to take Becky's car in to get fixed. It is a new car and really shouldn't need fixing. I am looking forward to getting home and getting things ready for our yard sale. Then I am going to start the wonderful packing process. I can't think of any funny stories my WONDERFUL children did today. OH wait at dinner GG was drinking root beer and she spilled some on her shirt and J asked her if she spilled and she said, "Just a little bit, Daddy!" She is so funny sometimes. I was watching her today play with her baby doll and she was talking to the doll like we talk to each other. She played the mom and the doll played GG. One last thing last night before we went to bed at 11:30pm GG and Monkey were giving each other hugs and kisses and then they held hands until they both fell asleep. How precious :) I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: