Friday, June 13, 2003

Well I am writing this blog as a wife of a soon to be police officer. Yeah! He has the job. Well almost he still has to pass the physical part but I am sure he will be able to. He is my strong man. I am so proud of him. Well today the kids and I ran a bunch of errands but mostly waited for daddy to come home. We all missed him so much. He was only gone 2 days. I can't image what it is going to be like for five days in a row, for 10 to 12 weeks. I have pictures back from Monkey's dedication and the zoo and other random pictures we took. I think that I will update tomorrow because I am tired tonight. So I am making this short!!! Oh yeah we got gas in both vehicles at HyVee and there was a 13 cent per gallon discount. It was great because we were both low and it only cost like $25.

No comments: