Thursday, August 28, 2003

Another long day here. We went to playgroup from 9:30 to 11 and headed over to the Farmer's Market in the square. It was the first time I had been there. I got a seedless watermelon and a cantaloupe. I just spent 50 cents and GG got an apple too. It was fun. Then we picked up J's uniform. Finally we came home around noon. We ate lunch and headed to the K's. Monkey stayed while GG and I went to her WIC appointment. They did more of that screening to make sure she was fine physically and verbally. She is over a year past where she should be. It is such a joke. They did weigh her and measure her. She was 27.5 lbs and 35 inches. Monkey was weighed and measured yesterday at his appointment and he was 23 lbs even and 29 1/2 inches. He is moving closer to her size! Anyway, after the appointment we did laundry at the K's house. I got to drive Aaron's new remote car. I am really bad at it. He just kept laughing at me. Then the kids got into the dogs pool. So we striped them naked. All three of them took turns playing with the hose. They of course splashed each other with the water from the hose. They stayed cool but Aaron and I were dying of heat! So we went back inside to the a/c. We ended up staying for dinner. Which was great because I didn't know what I was going to eat when we went home. We came home and talked to J on the phone and both kids went to bed early because GG had no nap and Monkey only had one short one. It was nice for me to be able to get somethings done without being needed by two babies :) Well I am now going to go to bed. Before I go I want to tell you a funny story. Today was my friend Kristen's birthday. We called her to tell her Happy Birthday. She wasn't home. GG was sad. But she called back at 8:30 and GG answered the phone. It was cute. She said, "Hi Mrs. B. How are you?" Some more conversation I don't remember. Then all of a sudden she said, "Oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" It was so funny.

No comments: