Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Where to begin, let's start with yesterday...I had three glasses of caffeine. I don't usually drink caffeine. Needless to say that I was up until 1 something in the morning because I couldn't fall asleep. Then we woke up at 9:40am and Aaron and Ellie were suppose to be here at 10:30 so I ran all over the place getting us ready for them to come. They ended up getting here at 11 right as I was getting Monkey finished. They were here from 11 to 2 just in time for the kids naps. So that made the day go fast. After the kids woke up from their naps at 4pm we got in the car and went to Ethan's house for dinner. Where I got to talk to J on the phone. I am so mad because he told me that they got all of their privileges taken away because about 5 people out of 50 are not following the rules. So this weekend we will get to see him at about 9pm on Friday and he will leave at 11am on Sunday. I am so mad, weekends are short enough as it is. Oh well nothing I can do about it. We got home tonight at 8pm and now we are just chilling! I am sorry that I have been getting bad at telling cute stories. They happen everyday but by the time I get on at night I am too tired to type them or I forgot them. I will start trying to remember more. I do have one for tonight. GG came up to me and said, "Mommy, I love you. Do you love me too?" I told her yes. She then told me, "Then you can't spank me, you can't yell at me, and you can't tell me no." I then had to tell her I do those things because I love her. She didn't like that but she said ok and was off to play. I must say she is doing a great job sharing her toys with Monkey as well as her friends that have came over in the last few days to play. Monkey as I told you yesterday has started to stand on the bed. Well tonight he stood to close to the edge and fell off, only onto a pile of blankets. I think I have rambled on enough tonight and I am going to end this before I say something about someone I shouldn't. If you want to know email me and I'll explain or you can call too. I have decided to take the high road on this one.

No comments: