Thursday, August 07, 2003

We have had two very fun filled days! Last night we spent the night at the B's house. But before that my friend Cheryn and her two month old came over that morning. Then we went to see Ellie right before we went to dinner with the B's at Hy-Vee. The kids had a great time playing with Ethan and I had a lot of fun talking with Kristen. I am going to miss her so much when we move. But I know she will be a friend I will have forever! We have already talked about visiting each other after we move. Then this morning after we woke up we made cookies. That was a very long process but we have A LOT of COOKIES!!!! Yummy. We ended up leaving their house at 2pm just in time for the kids naps and I was able to make deviled eggs for the picnic tonight at the Boggs house. At the picnic the kids went swimming and had a great time. We got home at 9pm. Right now GG is sleeping and Monkey is wired. So I need to go get him in bed and sleeping!

No comments: