Thursday, August 14, 2003

Long day! I got up at 8 to packed up the car and got ready. Then we went to a new playgroup. The kids had a lot of fun and I think we are going to go again next week. I really need to find a playgroup for us when we move, maybe even two! We keep so busy with friends that we are going to get bored after we get settled of course. After lunch we started on our long journey to Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kids were wonderful, they had full belly which I think helped a great deal. Monkey slept for the first hour and a half and then we stopped to gas up half way. Then an hour later he wanted to nurse and had a dirty diaper on so we stopped again. Not bad. After the second stop both kids fell asleep so the rest of the trip was quite which was nice because we hit rush hour. Before we went to the grandparents we stopped at the storage place to pay for our unit and the guy was the biggest geriatrics patient. First I had two kids running all over the place and he kept repeating himself about things he was giving me to take home. We spent almost an hour in there. Good thing I told Roberta that we were coming for dinner because it was ready to eat. And I was hungry. Monkey got his birthday present from Aunt Becky tonight it was a little peoples farm. I really like little people things... hint hint! We have the zoo train, farm and school bus. Now GG is eating ice cream with grandpa and having a blast. That is it, tomorrow we get to see the love of my life! (J) Just so there is no misunderstanding ;) Because I do have three right now J, GG, and Monkey! Maybe one day there will be more.

No comments: